Enter the Helping it Happen Awards 2021General News
Our Scotland-wide Helping It Happen Awards, which are once again sponsored by GLM, recognise the role of estates, farms and rural businesses who are helping rural Scotland thrive.
Whether through providing affordable rural housing, supporting local businesses demonstrating resilience in the face of the challenges from the past year, or working with schools to support rural skills, the Helping It Happen Awards highlight the achievements of the forward-looking businesses, estates and individuals who are making a real difference.
Maybe you want to recognise the work of your team or a client you work with, or perhaps you wish to showcase your business or projects to potential clients and a wider audience? Submit a free nomination to the Helping it Happen Awards on our website today!
The competition throughout the Awards last year was incredibly tough, with a number of finalists all deserving of recognition for their efforts. We're excited to see a similar standard of entries this year and cant wait to read about all of the work going on all over the country.
Do you need some inspiration? You can find information about the awards, as well as previous winners and finalists on our website. If you think a business or project that you or someone you know has been working on is deserving of a nomination, then we want to hear from you!
The awards are free to enter for businesses, projects and worthy causes located all over Scotland, and close to entries on 4 August. Winners will be announced at a live virtual ceremony on 27 October 2021.
If you have any questions about the awards, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The 2021 Helping it Happen Awards categories are:
- Business Resilience Award sponsored by Barclays
- Conservation Award sponsored by Anderson Strathern
- Education Award sponsored by Bell Ingram
- Enhancing our Environment through Land Management Award sponsored by NatureScot
- Innovation in Farming Award sponsored by Douglas Home & Co
- Iver Salvesen Award for Combatting Climate Change sponsored by Murray Beith Murray
- Rural Business Award sponsored by Shepherd and Wedderburn LLP
- Rural Housing Award sponsored by VELUX
- Tourism & Visitor Management Award sponsored by GLM
- Working with Communities Award sponsored by The MacRobert Trust