By joining Scottish Land & Estates, you will become part of the most extensive landowning and rural business network in Scotland.
Scottish Land & Estates’ trade membership is available to organisations who do not own rural land but who supply a range of goods and services to rural customers.
Becoming a Trade Member will give you access to our members – your customers – and will provide you with the opportunity to raise your profile within the rural sector.
We invite you to become part of a network of businesses committed to promoting a healthy and vibrant rural sector where land, business and property interests are represented at the highest levels.
Once you become a trade member you will be able to access our network of landowners and land managers through….
- Targeted promotions at discounted rates, to highlight your products/services
- Opportunities to market your business at our range of regular events, estate visits, workshops, seminars, conferences, networking events and meetings as well as at national and regional shows and game fairs such as the Royal Highland Show and the Scottish Game Fair
- Preferential sponsorship and promotional opportunities at member events
- Use of the Scottish Land & Estates logo on your stationery, your website and your vehicles
- Free LandBusiness member magazine
- Free initial listing in the ‘New Members’ section of LandBusiness magazine
- Listing in the Scottish Land & Estates Business Directory, both print and online
- Free weekly eNews alerts
For further details on the benefits of SLE membership, please get in touch with Tony Stevenson, Head of Business, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 653 5400.