Employment Webinar: Furlough & Beyond
Please remember to log in BEFORE Clicking the ‘Book Now’ button, to make sure you obtain the members rate!
Employment: Furlough & Beyond – 4 June 10.00-11.00am
Join our employment webinar on 4 June sponsored by Greenburn HR Consultancy. This webinar is to cover what employers need to know and what to consider to get back to a ‘new normal’. It will cover Furlough – the latest updates plus questions and answers, CovidSafe – what responsibilities do employers have to make to their workplace safe and moving forward flexibility in the workplace.
Join Gail Ellis from Greenburn HR Consultancy and SLE Head of Policy Stephen Young on Thursday 4 June at 10am.
To view speakers biogs click here...
Furlough – latest update plus Q&As
- Are there exemptions – can some employees continue to do some work whilst on furlough
- Volunteering whilst on furlough
- Second job?
- What is the process to take employees off furlough
CovidSafe – what responsibilities do employers have to make their workplaces safe
- how do they engage/involve employees in the changes.
- what if employees don’t comply with the new health & safety requirements
- what if an employee refuses to return to work because of fears about safety
Moving Forward - flexibility in the workplace;
- Introducing flexibility through employment contracts
- Restructuring your business – making employees redundant if there is no work for them
- E-management – managing employees who work remotely and from home
General Questions & Answers