Annual Taxation Event - 27 November 2019
Please remember to log in BEFORE Clicking the ‘Book Now’ button, to make sure you obtain the members rate!
Date: 27 November 2019
Venue: Perth Racecourse, Perth, Perthshire PH2 6BB
The Annual Taxation Event is a "must attend" for all members. There will be coverage on the following:
Scottish Land & Estates Taxation Group Update: Jason Rust, Scottish Land & Estates
Future tax policy direction: Alix Storrie, Turcan Connell
• Where the Political parties stand on taxation matters;
• Horizon scanning – what the future holds for taxation reliefs and exemptions;
• Office of Tax Simplification: Review
Employment Taxes and Payroll Update: Neil Cameron, Chiene + Tait and David Smith Chiene + Tait
• Employment taxes including benefits in kind
• Accommodation and employees
• Payroll: employment allowance update
• Wages: National Minimum Wage/ National Living Wage
Inheritance Tax Update: Ian Clark, Turcan Connell
• Recent Inheritance Tax cases
• Future reform of Inheritance Tax?
• Lifetime gifting strategies
• Tax efficient succession planning
VAT Update: Ian Masterton, Chiene + Tait
• General VAT update including Brexit and Making Tax Digital
• Changes to Partial Exemption and Capital Goods Scheme rules
• Land and property case law update affecting farms and estates
The event will close at 13.30 with lunch.
We very much hope you will be able to attend this event and we look forward to seeing you on the 27 November at Perth Racecourse.
Cancellations & Changes & Refunds, less a 25% administration fee, will be available for any cancellations received in writing by 13 November 2019. Thereafter bookings are not refundable. Substitutions may be made at no charge.