Event Management – Hosting & Mosting
Date: Wednesday 29 October 2014
Time: 10am to 3pm
Venue: Kincardine O'Neil, Aboyne, Aberdeenshire AB34 5AE
The events management day at Kincardine Castle will outline all aspects of running a venue – setup requirements for a new venue, health and safety, marketing, contracts, dealing with event suppliers - all based on running a range of corporate and private events from a home or home building setting.
After lunch delegates will be given a tour of relevant parts of Kincardine Castle to see ‘backstage’ workings to give a realistic idea of what is involved in running corporate events.
- Andrew Bradford, Kincardine Castle
- Joanna Goddard, Estate Life
- Susan Reid, Estate Life
- Nenah Favelle, Concerto Live
- Angus Gordon Lennox, Gordon Castle
- David Smart, Strutt & Parker
- Stimulate ideas
- Explore real life examples
- Hear from the experts
- Have a great lunch and network at the same time
Places are strictly limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
This event is open to everyone.
Kindly Sponsored by Strutt & Parker