A vacancy has arisen for a full-time Assistant Groundsman at Blackruthven Estate.
The main duties are assisting in the day-to-day running and upkeep of the estate.
Other duties include the maintenance of hard standing areas and the servicing of grounds equipment.
This role requires the applicant to be physically fit and possess the following:
- A full clean UK driving licence, held for more than 12 months.
- Several years’ practical experience of estate work.
Ideally the applicant will have:
- Experience of chainsaw work preferably with Lantra 2-day Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross-cutting or equivalent.
- Experience of general estate machinery.
- Experience of (compact) tractor driving preferably with Lantra 1-day course or equivalent.
Candidates without appropriate experience will not be considered and should not apply.
Hours of work are Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm, 40 hours per week.
Pay - £8.00 per hour [£16,640 p.a.] with annual Increase based on cost of living index.
Further details and a full job description are available from:
Estate Manager, Blackruthven Estate, Tibbermore, Perth PH1 1PY
01738 583 238 or 07598 141 843
Applications in writing, no later than 4pm on Friday 28 February 2014 including CV, covering letter and details of two referees to the above address. Referees will only be contacted if the applicant is successful following an interview.