Salary: Commensurate with experience
Location: Central Edinburgh
Application closing date: Monday 14 October (09.00)
About us: Rivers and Fisheries Trusts of Scotland (RAFTS) is seeking a dynamic and experienced Chief Executive Officer to manage and develop a fast growing environmental charity. RAFTS represents a network of 26 charitable trusts and foundations, which employ over 50 technical staff operating across the major freshwater catchments of Scotland.
Skills & Experience: The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the following areas:
- Organisational management and development
- Financial management and control
- Staff development, management and leadership
- Excellent people, communication, advocacy and media skills
Experience in the following areas will also be desirable:
- Large scale environmental project identification, initiation, management and delivery
- Working with partners including Government, Agencies and others
- Charitable fund-raising
- Experience and knowledge of rural, environmental, and land management issues
- Experience and appropriate qualifications in the environmental sciences
Location: The post is based in our Central Edinburgh office. Flexible working hours and regular travel within Scotland will be required.
Remuneration: Remuneration will consist of a salary commensurate with experience and a contributory pension scheme.
Read more and apply at: http://www.rafts.org.uk/vacancies/