Scottish Land & Estates has this week submitted views on the National Planning Framework 3 Main Issues Report. In our response, we encourage the Scottish Government to work with the rural sector in meeting national objectives.
Summary of response:
- Continued support for cohesion between NPF and Scottish Planning Policy
- Disappointment that the Scottish Government has opted for evolution rather then revolution
- Welcome emphasis placed on decarbonising the heat sector
- Agree that there is a need for clearer spatial guidance for onshore wind
- Support for grid enhancements
- Stress importance of delivering accessible broadband across Scotland
- Support for transparency and consultation on the NPF Action Plan
A copy of our full response is available here...