- sight of all the questions in the application form so you can prepare in advance.
- a checklist and help with answering some of the key questions
- screenshots and step-by-step instructions on how to use the RHI Register
You’ll also see a list of all the documents that you have to upload as evidence as part of your application, together with templates for forms that you will need.
If you’ve already been accepted onto the scheme and are finding the business of taking meter readings and submitting periodic data tricky, visit Meter Readings and Your Responsibilities web page. There you’ll see:
- information on when you have to take and submit meter readings including a handy Date Calculator spreadsheet tool.
- a list of the periodic data we need you to submit to us whether your installation is classed as ‘simple’ or ‘complex’.
- a step-by-step table on how to do the calculations for the heat data that you send to us.
- information on how payments are calculated.
- the Guide to Using the RHI Register which has screenshots and instructions on how to submit periodic data.