- Are you aware of Payroll Real Time Information (RTI)?
- Do you know what you need to do to prepare for RTI?
If the answer to either of these questions is no Chiene + Tait is able to help.
The PAYE system is facing its biggest change since PAYE was introduced in 1944. The new concept of ‘real time information’ (RTI) will affect all employers and all employees. All employers must be ready to implement the new system by April 2013.
To help you stay ahead of the mandatory changes, Chiene + Tait will host a series of free online webinars on Payroll Real Time Information. At the end of the webinar you will:
- Understand what RTI is and why HMRC is making the change;
- Know what you need to do prepare for the change.
The webinar is recommended for anyone involved in the payroll process or who has responsibility for the employment of staff. This includes business owners and directors as well as finance/payroll staff. We will be running the webinar on the following dates:
- Wednesday 12 December 2012 12.30 – 13.15
- Wednesday 16 January 2013 12.30 – 13.15
- Wednesday 20 February 2013 12.30 – 13.15