Scottish Land & Estates has submitted comments to five Scottish Government consultations aimed at continuing planning reform, helping the planning system reach its potential in supporting economic recovery.
Our key comments were in relation to:
- Removal of permitted development over hill tracks
- Concern over increases to planning fees to £100,000
- Linking planning fees to Local Authority performance
- Changes to advertising requirements
- Examination of Development Plans
The response is available on the Scottish Land & Estates website.