There have been a number of updates to the guidance pages for rural priorities including.
- Amendments to the timing of 2012 applications for Rural Priorities (9) Designated Sites.
- Amendments to Modification 8 relating to pesticide use. (Water margins and enhanced riparian buffer areas option)
- Clarification that Annual Recurrent payments cannot be made until all inspections have been completed.
- Clarification of grant award relating to budgetary constraints.
- The guidance has been amended to reflect the timing of the grant payment. (Moorland stock disposal, away-wintering of sheep and off-wintering of sheep options)
For further details see the Scottish Government website. http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/farmingrural/SRDP/RuralPriorities/GuidanceUpdates