The Scottish Government has issued an update which aims to ensure continuity between the end of the current SRDP and the start of the new programme.
- There is a funding round taking place in June this year (for Axes 1 and 3).
- Awards for Axis 1 applications will be capped at £100,000. Full details are available in the key facts section.
- All existing Axis 3 options remain open. There has been no decision taken yet on whether there will be another funding round next year.
- While there is still expenditure available to be committed on individual RP Options, for example forestry, the Scottish Government will continue to accept and process proposals throughout 2012 and 2013.
- It will also be clearer later in the year whether there will be transitional arrangements between the current and next programme which would allow capital to be committed to be spent in 2014 and beyond.