Is your business based in Dumfries & Galloway?
Do you have fewer than 250 employees?
Do you want to develop your business?
If you can answer yes to these questions then the South of Scotland Business Competitiveness Project, managed through Dumfries & Galloway Council, may be able to help you.
They can offer FREE business advice, including workshops and one-to-one sessions, for a range of topics including:-
- Support and advice in planning and managing your business
- Help in getting the most from PR and marketing opportunities including ecommerce and collaboration with other businesses
- Assistance with accessing available funding
- Developing skills within your company which enable you to deliver a better produce
Assistance is available within the following sectors:-
- Forestry and Rural / Land based businesses
- Renewables and Construction
- Food and Drink
Full details and contact information can be found by clicking on the document below.